How to get the AgkuraTM Personal Score:
Please read the following steps before placing your order:
- Order online: Click the “Continue” button to create an account and order the test.
- Get physicians authorization (mandatory): After you have ordered the test, you will be prompted to download or print a Requisition Form. Take this form with you to your physician & blood draw appointments. It will need to be completed and signed by both you and your physician.
- Get your blood drawn: You will receive a Blood Sample Collection Kit in the mail 3-7 business days after ordering the test. Open the kit, immediately place the ice pack in your freezer (for at least 24 hours) and carefully read the instructions. Take the kit along with the cold ice pack with you to get your blood drawn by a phlebotomist at your doctor’s office or at a location of your choice (e.g. AnyLabTestNow)
- Return Sample Collection Kit: A UPS return label will be provided in the Blood Sample Collection Kit. Place blood sample in Sample Collection Kit as per instructions, include your Requisition Form, and drop off at the nearest UPS Drop Box. Important: This needs to be done the day of the blood draw and the kit should be dropped off before the last pickup time. (UPS Dropbox locations)
- Review Results: Within 7 business days of OncoTAb receiving your blood sample, you will be able to access your test results online via the “Patient Login” button on our website. Discuss your results with the healthcare provider that ordered this test.